Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back home

Hii~
So I'm back home at Pennsylvania.
Flight back here was on time and was kinda bumpy, I think it's due to the weather back here at Pennsylvania.
So Khang Yin came with Chris to pick me up from the airport.
Poor boys had been waiting for at least an hour for me.
We wanted to meet up with Zu Yeen and the rest of the gang for dinner.
Zu came back from New York today too.But our flight was an hour plus different.
The rest was having Malaysian food (Sun Penang) but Khang Yin and Chris wanted to have some Taiwanese (Rose Tea Cafe) food, which was just opposite of the Malaysian food.
Zu came to meet us for a while and then left with the rest.
Headed home right after dinner.
I kinda forgot about my new camera, until I sat down and saw the opened box(my boyfriend opens all my packages -_-) and I shrieked a little. ^______^Y
So here is my new camera~~~

So pretty and cute right???
It's small and compact too!!!
Look at that lame,ugly Canon.
I was taking this picture with my phone and Khang Yin was behind me saying,"That black camera is damn ugly."
-____-
Which is why I sold it.
See,compared them both on their sides.
The Olympus is obviously slimmer.
`Nuff said!
If let you choose, you also will pick the Olympus la.

I love how this camera has so many functions.
At first I thought it doesn't have the functions of a DSLR camera, eg: Aperture setting, Shutter speed setting,etc.
But then I browsed around its functions and voila! It does have those features.
Here are some sample pictures of the famous Olympus Pen series features:

I will be using my precious Rilakkuma as my model.
This is the Pop Art effect.
Soft Focus
Grainy Film
Pin hole
Diorama
Dramatic Tone.
This kinda makes Rilakkuma looks dirty.

These are just some of the many features of the Olympus E-PM1 Pen Mini.
I would encourage amateur photographers to start experimenting with this camera before buying a high end $5000 DSLR camera.
Also this camera is strongly encouraged for people who are too lazy to Photoshop their pictures, but still want beautiful effects on their cameras.

Okay time to go to bed I guess.
Byes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment